Wednesday, January 2, 2008













This year for our Christmas we followed Jordan to Orlando to his AVMA conference. We were very blessed to be able to find the resources to go. The airplane ride was our first adventure. Jackson was very unsure and made me promise not to leave his side. But the kids loved it and even got to see the where they fly the plane. Our first stop was Disney it was great although very crowded but we got better at the fast pass. Our next love was the ocean. We stayed until it was dark. Our favorite was Sea world. How can you beat feeding the dolphins and watching Shamu carry his trainer out of the water. Definitley a great memory that we won't forget.

3 comments:

Becca said...

These beach pictures are my favorite! I'm glad you entered this world of technology and started a blog. -I found the whole not being able to switch the order of posts frustrating also! I guess if I was on top of things and posted consistently it would be a problem...

cpiper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cpiper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.