Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Back to Normal:What is that?

What is normal?


Jordan- Work and Work But that never changes


Melissa-Trying to look GREAT in 2008. Taebo with friends 4 days a week and jogging at the gym. And of course cleaning the house, laundary, cooking, laundry, homework help, Playing a part in a play, laundry, cleaning the office, and did I say laundry. And I have a few dates with Jordan and girls nights out. I also love staying home with one sweet little girl. I am also coaching Karson's b-ball team.


Brysan-homework, helping his mom a ton, dances, scouts, reading, computer games, camp outs, wrestling,and starting basketball!


Karson-Homework, scouts, computer games, taking care of Besty the spider, basketball,


Taysan-homework, scouts, helping mom with Izzie, playing with friends


Jackson- Homework, taking care of big bear, sledding out side, andgoing to school by himself


Isabelle-Getting into everything, saying "Hi" to everybody and is the center of attention most of the time.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I hear ya girl, life is crazy, we have had so much sickness this winter, I am not sure if I am coming or going, but nice work on the Taebo and gym, I'm doing the same, well Pilates instead of Taebo, but the same goal in mind. The holidays were not good for me, yikes!

Sarah Harward said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you updated your blog! It's not like I don't talk to you enough, but I still like reading what you have to say!!

paulak said...

My life is just getting busy. Life can be a roller coaster...jump on, huh? Keep up the hard work. Your kids are awesome.

Dina said...

Just found your blog and I think it's time for an update!