Friday, January 4, 2008

bowling






We decided that we would go bowling before the vacation was up so we invited some friend and had it all planned. I even talk to Jordan and he said that it was really quiet and as luck would have it he didn't have any patients in the barn. I got my hopes up and was excited!!! For those of you who don't know Jordan is very rarely off. But as luck would have it a pig came in at 4:30 for surgey but I am thinking Jordan isn't a surgen but they are busy so being the great guy he is he get stuck with it. So unfortunatly the kids And I went with our friends. We missed Jordan but had a good time. I think our only future with bowling maybe with Jackson. Although the pecking order is strong so Taysan was able to fight back and win 80 to79. Always good to get out. The other thing the boys have loved doing on the break is sledding. Mom is a little paranoid About the frozen pond at the end of the hill. But they promise to becarefull and I am checking about every 2 min. Thank goodness for good windows.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

bowling is always fun, we can't find a decent hill around here to go sledding and I am not much for the snow, Tyler is though. Bummer though about Jordan being so busy, I hate when Tyler is working on weekends and through holidays which is how this holiday went. Yuck, I'm not very patient either with him when he is gone a lot.